FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
About The App:
Using The App:
Got more questions? Then send us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
What are the main features of iProperty Log?
Here is a handy list, but it can do so much more that these!
- Log down all your information on your property
- Assign tasks
- Have a list of emergency contacts
- Share information securely
- Item information
- Photos of your property and items
How easy is it to use iProperty Log?
Very easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Create your iProperty Log account
- Add your property information
- Add your items
- Preview your information and items
- Update and add items as you wish
How much does iProperty Log cost?
Will app updates be free?
Updates for apps from the App Store are free. Updates will appear in the Updates section of the relevant marketplace when they are available.
How do I cancel my account?
We'll be sad to see you go but simply give us an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll cancel your account.
I've downloaded the app, now what do I do?
Four easy steps:
- Simply click into the app and you’ll be promoted to the login page..
- Create an account by clicking “press here” under “don’t have an account?” Enter your email address, along with a memorable password, and then confirm your password and click “register”.
- You will then see a message pop up onto you screen saying: “Registration successful: An email with account activation link has been sent to your mail.”
- Then to activate your account, click on the link within the email.
How do I create a property?
Click on the properties tab at the bottom left side of the page and then click on the “+” icon at the top right hand side of the page.
- Give a Property a reference if you have a large number of properties.
- Add property details, address etc.
- Add property co-ordinates for it to appear on a map.
- Provide owner or tenant details for future reference.
What is an item?
- Items can only be created once you are within a property’s detail.
- Items can be anything that you would like to manage, monitor or apply tasks to.
- Items can be property contents (eg. furnishings, white goods, appliances) or a part of a property (eg. facias, light fittings, bathroom sink, kitchen units).
What information can be stored about an item?
- Make, model, specification information
- The location of the Item within the property
- Installation dates
- Product documents/manuals
- Any tasks associated with that Item (eg. Service, fix or replace requests)
How do you create an item?
- Select a Property.
- Click/Press on the items tab/button to view the current Items list.
- Click/Press on the “add” Item button.
- Items must be saved before you can add a photo, file or apply any task to them.
How do I load photos of items quicker?
- Go Offline.
- Once the property is registered and on the device, Click on the Property, then Click on “More” (Bottom Right). Click Offline mode.
- Tick Properties (Bottom Left) then select the required property.
- Add Rooms Then add Items. Once Items have been added click the Camera Symbol: Photos and Files.
- Click “Take a Photo” (Middle Bottom) the Use or Retake (bottom left or right).
- “Upload Photo”
- When Finished, click More (Bottom Right), click Offline Slide “O” to the left, and it will go Grey. Then click on “Sync” to upload new info to the Cloud.
- Finally click Delete to untick properties. then click Properties (Bottom Left) to return to Properties Page.
Always remember to save!
What are contacts and emergencies?
In this area of the application you can create a list of important contacts that may be useful to tenants, members of your family or even contractors.
How do I create a contact?
- Select a Property.
- Press on the Contacts & Emergencies button to view the current list.
- Press on the “add” button at the top to create a new contact.
- Add the relevant information and save to add to the list.
What are notes?
Use Notes to document useful information about a property or item that doesn’t necessarily fit within one of the provide fields (e.g. tenant is not available during the day, or access the property through the side gate).
What is the difference between using the app and using the website?
When you visit www.ipropertylog.com you see our full range of information and tools. People using mobile and tablet devices often want to complete specific tasks, such as taking photos or adding specific information.
How do I logout?
Once you’re in the app click “more” then click “logout”.
How will my personal information be used?
How can I be sure my information is safe if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
Can I use the app without a username or password?
No, for your safety, you must sign in with your User ID and Password every time. and then logout of the app.